Friday, August 20, 2010

JWoww's Hot Bikni Photo I JWoww's Nude Photo Shoot I JWoww's Sexy Photo Shoot I JWoww's Hot Bikni Photo

JWoww's Hot Bikni Photo  I JWoww's Nude Photo Shoot I JWoww's Sexy Photo Shoot I JWoww's Hot Bikni Photo


Add caption
  JWoww's Hot Bikni Photo  I JWoww's Nude Photo Shoot I JWoww's Sexy Photo Shoot I JWoww's Hot Bikni Photo
          


 So you may not be the biggest Jersey Shore fan out there. You may stay away from tanning salons and never fist-pumped in your life, but you probably have at least a little respect for the voluptuousness that is JWoww. Check out her sexy Maxim photoshoot after the jump and find out about why Megan Fox makes her tingle.
JWoww broke it down for the folks at Maxim about her girl crush (Megan Fox) and the one thing dudes should never, ever do:

Megan Fox gives me a tingle. I like her ’cause she knows she’s hot and she’s a bitch about it. I’d totally make out with her.
Number one is socks and sandals. Seriously, guys, knock that shit off. Number two, if you wear flip-flops, I don’t need that weird yellow toe sticking out. I don’t mind a semi-metrosexual, especially when it comes to keeping your toes and nails clean and trimmed.
So if you want a shot at getting in JWoww’s pants, keep those socks at home.
Via: Maxim



No comments:

Post a Comment